Students who have passed the Gujarat Board HSC Examination are eligible for admission to the first semester of College. Students who have passed from other Boards may apply for admission only after having obtained a Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Gujarat University.
- Candidates are admitted on the basis of their marks at the qualifying exam and a personal interview, first with the members of staff of the selected department, and then with the Principal and/or his delegates.
- Those having outstanding achievements in any field of human endeavour are given consideration and are treated as ‘special cases.’
- This, however, is subject to the discretion of the management. Students are also admitted under a sports quota and a cultural activities quota, for which they are required to substantiate the capacities claimed by them.
- Differently-abled students are also admitted to the college under special consideration.
- The admission process for 1st semester classes begins soon after Gujarat Board HSC exam results are declared and are completed within span of 10 days.
- Collect the Admission Form from ours service counter on payment of Rs. 50/-
- Submit your Admission Form to the Admission Committee along with the following documents.
- S.S.C.Marksheet (one photocopy)
- H.S.C.Marksheet (original+twophotocopies)
- School Leaving Certificate (only Certified Photocopy) Duly Filled Admission Form 3 Passport size Photographs
- Short listed candidates will be informed through e-mail / sms, asking them to appear for counselling / interview on specific date and time. Please note that short listed candidates will have to undergo the process of interviews and the selection procedure decided by the College.